Country music fans get a taste of Nashville's most popular attractions when they visit Gaylord Opryland!
Availability: Select dates through October, 2013
Duration: 2 nights
• Two night room accommodations at The Inn at Opryland
• Reserved seat ticket to the Grand Ole Opry - the show that made country
music famous! (Tuesday, Friday or Saturday)
• Grand Ole Opry House Post-Show Tour
• Ryman Auditorium Museum Self-Guided Tour
• Voucher toward a meal at the Opry Backstage Grill ($20 per adult,
$10 per child age 4-11)
• General Jackson Showboat lunch cruise and show
The Inn at Opryland Package $266*
The Taste of Country package is also available at Gaylord Opryland Resort: $316*
Reservations for The Inn at Opryland: Book online now or call 1-866-972-6779.
Reservations for Gaylord Opryland Resort: Book online now or call 1-866-972-6779.
(per person, plus tax)
• Shuttle transportation to Ryman Auditorium; inquire about rates when
making package reservation
• Enjoy lunch, dinner, or a concert at the Wildhorse Saloon®
• A relaxing spa treatment at Relâche - The Spa at Gaylord Opryland
• Gaylord Springs® Golf Links - Tee times available 30 days out
*Rate is per person, based on double occupancy for traditional accommodations, plus applicable tax (also subject to resort fee and parking for Gaylord Opryland Resort). Extra adult (age 12 and older) is $157 plus tax. Extra child (age 4-11) is $125 plus tax. Extra nights may be available at prevailing rates. Rate subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.