Enjoy a luxury Hertfordshire corporate retreat or society golf day at Hanbury Manor, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club. This magnificent five-star hotel provides the perfect place to relax after golf outings, whether it be in the bar, private function room, restaurant or in the luxury health club, which also offers spa treatments.
Groups & Events
Hanbury Manor Country Club
- Hertfordshire, England
- SG12 0SD United Kingdom
- Email our Golf Club
Groups & Events
When you book a golf event, we take care of all the details so you and your group can enjoy the day. Our pre-event meeting will ensure that all your needs are catered for before you arrive. From competitions and branded merchandise to buggy and equipment hire, Hanbury Manor offers a championship course plus world-class services and facilities that you would expect from one of the biggest names in golf.
As one of the premier golf clubs in Hertfordshire, Hanbury Manor also offers an extensive range of golfing items and clothing for gifts and prizes to complete your day. High standards of service are important to us, and one of our PGA golf professionals will be with you throughout the day to look after your needs.
Located just 25 miles north of central London, Hanbury Manor is a golfing destination not to be missed.
Food & Beverage
Whether you are organizing an event for 20 or 120 guests, the menu is an integral part of the arrangements and is often remembered long after the day. We pride ourselves on offering menus that are of the highest standard using only quality, fresh ingredients.
Additional Golf Day Services
PGA Professional Tuition – Please see PGA Professional section.
Scorecard Management – Give the stress of scoring a full field of golfers to one of our PGA professionals. We will collect and process all golfers' scores after their round. All the information will be placed into a table and score sheet, making the job of presenting the prizes easier and more enjoyable.
Putting Competition – The golf team will set up a nine-hole putting competition for all golfers to attempt. A competition can be set up for the best score or even a beat-the-pro’s score. This is a great activity to run alongside the golf day.
Driving Range – Hanbury Manor has a full practice facility for golfers of all abilities to practice or improve their game. With an open-air, grass driving range; bunker green; chipping green; and putting green, this area is perfect to set you up for a day out on the course.
Drinks Buggy – The drinks buggy offers golfers the opportunity to purchase refreshments while playing.
Golf Buggies – We have 20 buggies for rental at Hanbury Manor. As the golf course spans more than 7,000 yards, it is a good idea for golfers to use a buggy while playing. The use of a golf buggy will help with tiredness and quicken up the pace of play. Golf buggies are £35 to rent for 18 holes.
Electric Trolley – For golfers who wish to walk the course, we can offer the hire of an electric trolley to help carry your clubs around the course.
Trolley Hire – A standard pull trolley can be hired from the golf shop for £5.
Competition Prizes - To help with some ideas on competition prizes, please contact Albert Sinfield in the golf shop on 01920 885000. All crested prizes must be arranged four weeks prior to the event.
Corporate Golf Events: Inclusive Features
- Coffee and bacon rolls to start the day
- 18-hole green fee
- Dedicated golf coordinator – The dedicated golf coordinator is PGA trained and will be there with the guests of your Hertfordshire meeting retreat to assure all their needs are catered for while they are with us. The golf coordinator will be on hand all day to help with any preparation or questions and help towards running the day as smoothly as possible.
- Private room for the whole day
- Either a three-course set menu dinner or a two-course buffet option (BBQ option is also available).
- Longest drive competition – This is a competition that all golfers playing will enter. This is a prize for the longest hit on one particular hole, typically the 17th or the 15th.
- Nearest to the pin competition – This is a competition that will take place on a particular par-3. The winner is the person that hits their ball closest to the flag/hole.
- Course planner booklets – This is a booklet that guests can purchase for £5 and will help all golfers with yardages and a map of the course.
- Starter to announce players on first tee – Either one of our marshalls or golf coordinators will give a pre-game briefing. This allows us to let all golfers know what they can and can’t do on the golf course on that particular day. This is vital to make sure all groups get around safely and in the correct time.