A portfolio of Hertfordshire golf membership opportunities for individuals and companies is currently available on a debenture basis with an annual subscription. Junior golf members may join without a debenture requirement.
Hanbury Manor Country Club
- Hertfordshire, England
- SG12 0SD United Kingdom
- Email our Golf Club
- 75% of all golf starting times in any month are reserved exclusively for members
- Jack Nicklaus II-designed golf course, maintained to championship standard
- Extensive calendar of members competitions, matches and events
- 10% discount for prompt payment for membership account spending
- 10% point of sale discount in all food and beverage outlets
- 10% point of sale discount on non-sale stocked retail items
- 10% point of sale discount off beauty treatments
- Free range balls
- Free trolleys
- Discounted golf buggies
- Complimentary access to golf and leisure at other participating UK Marriotts
- Discounted golf rates at participating Marriott International venues, subject to local terms and conditions
- Subsidized food prices and complimentary room hire for members' functions, annually negotiated
- Reduced accommodation rates at Hanbury Manor for members and their friends and family
- Provision of a personal organizer for every member with annually updated inserts and a golf bag tag
- Golf affiliation fees paid: EGU, LGU, EWGA, County
These membership benefits may be subject to change at any time in the future.
Vardon's offers an informal and relaxing sports bar area to catch up on the latest sporting fixtures. Vardon's is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving a light menu with favorites, such as burgers, fish and chips, and club sandwiches.
For further details of club membership, please contact Michell Birchall, Membership Office Manager, at email@example.com or on 01920 885 000.
Members Golf Days
Purchasing a Hertfordshire golf club membership at Hanbury Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club allows for substantial discounts and increased availability for your company or society golf day.