Paradise Springs (Seasonal) at Gaylord Texan
- 1501 Gaylord Trail
- Grapevine, Texas
- 76051 USA
Paradise Springs (Seasonal) at Gaylord Texan
An exclusive amenity for our resort guests, Paradise Springs opens Memorial Day through Labor Day for amazing Grapevine waterpark adventures. Thrill your family with Gaylord Texan Resort's western-themed, 10-acre resort pool and lazy river complex featuring entertaining water features and tasty cuisine. Lawn games and sunbathing decks are among other highlights at the Grapevine waterpark, rated 2011's No. 1 Top Aquatic Resort by Waterparks + Resorts Today.
Relax — or Make a Splash
Drift down a winding lazy river, or soak up the sun on one of the abundant chaise lounges, beach chairs or family-style rounds at our Grapevine waterpark. Private cabanas are available. Make a splash in the 6,000-square-foot family lagoon featuring a 27-foot winding waterslide, two horseshoe-shaped hot pools and a toddler pool.
Between swims, visit the game pavilion for bocce ball, croquet, tossers and shuffleboard. And to satisfy the Texas-sized appetite you'll have after a day of play, visit the full-service Pool Bar and Grill. Stop by the quick-order concession stand, or order from a poolside menu.
Resort guests will receive wristbands for the pool at the Tour Lobby Activity Desk or Pool Concierge Desk at the entrance of Paradise Springs. Guests will receive up to four wristbands if staying in a guest room and up to six if staying in a suite.
Up to two additional wristbands for our Grapevine waterpark can be purchased for $35, plus tax, each per day for each room reservation and based on availability. Additional wristbands can be purchased at the Tour Lobby Activity Desk or Pool Concierge Desk. Proof of identity and room reservation are required.
Pool Menu: Delight in Every Bite
The full-service Pool Bar and Grill at our Grapevine waterpark satisfies Texas-sized appetites with tasty fare including our Waygu Kobe Beef hot dog, fish tacos and chicken Caesar salad. Imbibe signature specialty drinks including our Poolside Punch and Savor the Flavor frozen margaritas.
Paradise Springs buses arrive and depart from the Tour Lobby every 20 minutes during the weekday and 10 – 15 minutes during the weekend pool hours.
Hours of Operation
Open Memorial Day – Labor Day.
Sunday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Private Cabana Rentals
Paradise Springs offers a choice of cabanas. The Frio cabanas are on the island side along the lazy river and accommodate up to four guests. The Brazos cabanas are on the back lawn and accommodate up to eight guests. The Guadalupe cabanas at the lagoon pool accommodate up to eight guests and are idea for entertaining friends and family. Prices start at $149 per day, based on occupancy and availability. Rentals made in advance are for full days. Same-day reservations may be made at Paradise Springs only.
Guests receive valet parking the day of their cabana rental. Those staying at the Gaylord Texan Resort may rent an additional guest parking spot for $20. To rent a private cabana or an additional parking spot, visit the pool concierge at the pool entrance or Tour Lobby.
Reservations: Phone 1-817-722-9024.
For guests seeking the ultimate VIP pool party experience, Paradise Springs has you covered. The Party Cabana at Paradise Springs offers guests the perfect place to unwind with the whole family, or celebrate a special occasion pool-side.
Accommodating 15-22 guest, the Party Cabana includes a mini-refrigerator, a plasma screen TV, four bottles of water, chilled towels, two ceiling fans, four reserved lounge chairs, an umbrella table seating 4-5 guests, a shaded picnic table seating 6-8 guests and, a small seating area with cushioned love seats. A dedicated server will be on-site to provide our VIP guests with flawless service! Prices start at $699 per day, based on occupancy and availability. Rentals made in advance are for full days. Same-day reservations may be made at Paradise Springs only.
Zip Line (Guest Disclaimer)
I understand that I could sustain a physical injury as a result of my participation on the Gaylord Texan's Zip Line. I will be in a setting where I could fall or be injured as a result of coming into contact with elements of the ride. Understanding that risks are not limited to those named above, I choose to participate on the Gaylord Texan's Zip Line.
I hereby acknowledge that I understand the risk of injuries and physical demands that are associated with my participation on the Gaylord Texan's Zip Line.
- Guests must have a reach height of 72 inches minimum to ride the zip line.
- Plunge pool is 11 feet deep. Only proficient swimmers should participate.
- To participate you must be physically fit and not under the influence of alcohol or medication.
- Maximum patron weight to use this ride is 300 pounds.
- You must follow the instructions of the staff.
- Altering the Zip Line equipment is not permitted.
- Only one (1) person is allowed on a Zip Line at a time.
- Zip Lines are not allowed to be used at the same time.
- Rider is not to run or jump off the start platform.
- Rider is to drop vertically into the pool at the end of the ride.
- A responsible adult must supervise participants under the age of eight (8).
- Long hair must be tied back.
- No clothing may be tied around the waist or be so loose that it could become entangled on the equipment.
- Wristbands must be worn on your wrist to gain access, and remain on your wrist throughout your hotel stay.
- There is no self-parking at Paradise Springs, only valet parking for cabana guests.
- Outside food, beverages & coolers are not permitted (sealed plastic water bottles and toddler foods are permitted.)
- Personal inflatables (excluding noodles) are permitted. Life jackets are available at the pool.
- Paradise Springs towels should remain at the water park; hotel towels should remain in the hotel.
- No food, candy, or chewing gum is allowed on rides or in pools.
- Cover-ups are required to and from the pools.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times (swimsuits are required to swim; no street clothes or cut-offs permitted).
- When you're not in the pool, wear footwear to guard your feet from hot surfaces.
- Swim diapers are required for children using diapers.
- Pollution of swimming pools are prohibited. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter, expectorating or blowing the nose in any swimming pool is prohibited. Children who have recently had diarrhea should not use the pool.
- Pets, bicycles, skates of any kind, skateboards, and wagons are not permitted.
- No glass containers are allowed.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied at all times by an adult responsible for their safety and behavior.
- Diving is prohibited.
- Never swim alone.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
- A photo ID must be readily available for the purchase and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Don't drink alcohol and swim.
- In the event of inclement weather, Gaylord Texan Security will determine if closure of the pool is necessary.
- Maximum Permissible Bather Use
- River - 342 bathers max
- Lagoon - 168 bathers max
- Shallow Activity Pool - 8 bathers max
- Guests must ride one at a time.
- Chains and double riding are not permitted.
- For safety, each rider should have the physical and cognitive abilities to remain in the sitting or prone position. Guests should remain in an upright, feet first, seated position, or guests should lay feet first, face up, with their legs crossed at the ankles. Hands should be clasped together, fingers locked behind their neck, with arms hugging their ears and elbows pointing towards the front, while controlling their limbs throughout the course of the ride.
- You must be 48 inches tall to use the slide.
- Only guests wearing suitable swimming attire may ride the flume. Swimming attire with buckles, rivets or any sharp objects should not be permitted, as they may damage the flume.
- Shoes, sandals or footwear with buckles are not permitted while riding.
- Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, guests with neck or back problems, and guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not ride this slide.
- Guests are not permitted to remain in the splash pool.
In the case of inclement weather, including rain, lighting, high winds, and/or chill factors below 65 degrees, Paradise Springs outdoor pool will be closed for the safety and comfort of our guests.