Planning your family vacation in Orlando, Florida is sure to be a World of fun. The list of exciting activities includes:
- Fuel up in the morning with the famous breakfast buffet featuring more than80 items daily.
- Build a sand castle.
- Be one of the first to experience Aquatica® Orlando, a whimsical, one-of-a-kind waterpark that can only be found at SeaWorld® Orlando.
- Have your face painted.
- Dine at Mikado and enjoy great Japanese food along plus exciting live entertainment by our teppan-yaki chefs.
- Visit any of the Disney theme parks – Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park or Disney's Hollywood Studios®. They’re all magical.
- Play some golf at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club – kids play free (open seasonally).
- Spend the day at SeaWorld® Orlando, the world’s premier marine adventure park.
- Visit Universal Orlando®, featuring the brand new Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit® roller coaster and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ which is now open!