The redesign provides a contemporary and chic retreat that is memorable, approachable and inviting to guests. Completed in December 2013, Jeffrey Beers International (JBI), a widely-recognized New York-based, hospitality-focused interior design firm, spearheaded the $10 million redesign of the hotel’s guest rooms, suites, elevator lobbies, hotel corridors and Concierge Lounge. To experience this transformation for yourself, check out our current South Beach hotel specials & deals!
Marriott Stanton South Beach $10 Million Chic & Inspired Redesign
- 161 Ocean Drive
- Miami Beach, Florida
- 33139 USA
The Marriott Stanton South Beach introduces a $10 million stylish and sophisticated redesign of the boutique beachfront hotel, located in the prestigious South of Fifth (SoFi) neighborhood of Miami Beach.
Reinvent your stay. Reinvent yourself.
Anticipate new levels of style.
Stunning upgrades throughout the guest rooms invite travelers to relax in stylish comfort with upscale finishes, chic new furnishings, and attention to the smallest details:
- Crisp palettes of fresh whites and complementary soft neutral grays evoke a luxurious lightness
- Earthy oranges and browns introduce warmth
- Stylized photographs reflect beachfront vistas
- Surfboard inspired sinuous custom built-ins, rendered in white-washed oak and white lacquer
- Balance work and play at custom white lacquer work spaces
- Modern amenities including integrated LED lights and a large LED flat screen television
- Sleek porcelain tile flooring in guest room and floor and wall coverings in bathroom
- Gentle rainforest shower elegantly enveloped in oversized glass
A View of South Beach Reimagined
Additionally, the Concierge Lounge was reinvented with the addition of a convenient central buffet island, adrift in a sea of bright sky-blue banquettes and soft gray lounge chairs. Located on the 11th floor, its two spacious terraces feature new high-top tables, plush outdoor couches and retractable sun shades, providing a place to lounge and enjoy the expansive Miami Beach and cityscape vistas.
New additions to Marriott Stanton South Beach also include Elycia Indulgence + Sundry gift shop, located near the lobby and Kilwins ice cream and fudge shop. The locally known as “F1rst Surf Shop” also opened its second store in the retail space under the porte-cochére of the hotel. In addition to surfboard, standup paddleboard, bodyboard and skimboard rentals, F1rst Surf offers lessons and clinics, plus hotel guests can rent boards and schedule lessons directly from the pool deck and charge costs to their rooms. Learn more about the all-encompassing beach experience and recreation options.