Bring your pet with you! We know that your 'furry friend' is part of the family. We invite you and your pets to explore one of most pet-friendly cities on the planet, and stay comfortably in the heart of Times Square in our boutique hotel.
Pet-Friendly New York Hotel
- Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Avenue at W. 48th Street
- New York, New York
- 10036 USA
Pet-Friendly Hotel Amenities
Designed to treat your pet with the same service as their masters, the Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel features an assortment of services and amenities to meet your pets' travel needs.
- Cozy pet bed placed in quest room (upon request)
- Pet bowls placed in guest room (upon request)
- Pet amenity delivered to your room (upon request)
Pet-Friendly Dining Options
Fetch is begging you to bring your furry family member with you to enjoy a meal. If you are looking to add another ball of fluff to your family, enjoy the meal while browsing an adoption wall filled with dogs waiting to be rescued.
Location: 1649 Third Ave., New York, NY 10128
After a pleasant afternoon of playing in the park, stop by The Park for fine dining in The Garden. Covered and heated for winter dining, The Park makes the perfect year-round doggie dining option.
Location: 118 10th Ave., New York, NY 10011
Spend the afternoon playing in the park with your pup, then stop by for great burgers, hot dogs, fries and, of course, milkshakes. Pick up a pooch-ini or the bag o' bones, specialty items just for dogs.
Location: Madison Ave. & 23rd St., New York, NY, US 10010
Central Park Off-Leash Area
Although there are no enclosed dog runs, there are many dog-friendly areas scattered throughout the Park.
Riverside Park Dog Run
Three different dog runs, featuring river views and benches.
Madison Square Park Dog Run
This dog run is located at Madison Avenue to 5th Avenue between East 23rd Street and East 26th Street.
The Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel welcomes pets under 40 pounds. We kindly ask that guests observe the following policies.
- Please notify us in advance when traveling with your pet.
- There is a $100 non-refundable fee per stay, per pet for deep cleaning post-stay.
- Pets must be supervised at all times and kept on a leash, or in a carrier in public areas.
- Please do not use the hotel dishes or utensils.
- Do no not leave your pet unattended in the room for long periods.
- The hotel reserves the right to decline servicing a room with an unsupervised pet.
- Should your pet inadvertently cause any damage, you will be charged for cleaning or repairs.
Getting here is easy! Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel is located at Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Avenue at West 48th Street, New York, New York, 10036, USA. Walk here. Take a taxi. Or, via subway.
Stay connected with us online!
Pet Shops, Boutiques & Services
You can find everything from collars and leads to designer dog clothing here. This shop also offers a special section for big dogs.
Location: 46 W. 73rd St., New York, NY 10023
This shop carries a full line of organic pet apparel, including collars produced from plastic bottles, organic plush toys, and all-natural grooming essentials.
Location: 3 E. 20th St., New York, NY 10003
Spot is a cage-free, 24-hour dog center that also offers top-of-the-line grooming and training services with drop-off and pick-up availability.
Location: 105 72nd St. New York, NY 10023