The surrounding Wasatch Mountains, canyons, streams and natural formations make Salt Lake City one of the premier U.S. destinations for outdoor recreationists.
Within an hour's drive of Salt Lake City, discover:
- Ski resorts: Alta, Brighton, Canyons Resort, Deer Valley, Park City, Snowbird, Solitude and Sundance
- Biking and hiking trails, including: Albion Basin, Antelope Island, Mueller Park Trail, Mormon Pioneer Trail and Wasatch Crest Trail
- Over 30 public and private golf courses
- Utah Olympic Oval ice skating
- Canoeing, sailing, whitewater rafting
- Water parks
- Fly fishing
- Horseback riding
- Back country/Extreme sports
The Connect Pass
The "Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass" is an all-in-one ticket that allows you to be your own personal tour guide of 13 of Salt Lake's most popular attractions.