Access to our 74 state-of-the-art boat slips gives you entry to so much more, including:
- An 18-hole championship golf course and 12-court tennis complex.
- Four superb restaurants and lounges.
- A full-service spa to ease cares away.
- A fitness center equipped for an exhilarating workout.
We’ll even bring the resort’s distinctive dining experience to you, with a special menu for dockside dining on your boat. Best of all, our location makes downtown St. Petersburg and all it has to offer – restaurants, museums, art galleries, shops, and nightlife – easily accessible by both land and water.
See our Video
Discover St. Petersburg
Rich in history and cultural diversity, St. Petersburg and the Bay area provide endless opportunities to explore and discover something wonderfully new each time you visit. Popular nearby attractions include:
- Gulf Beaches
- Salvador Dali Museum
- Chihuly Collection
- Fort Desoto State Park
- Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay Rays)
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Mahaffey Theater
- Busch Gardens
- Florida Aquarium
- Lowry Park Zoo
- Museum of Science & Industry
- Florida International Museum
- The Florida Aquarium
- International Plaza & Bay Street
- Raymond James Stadium (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
Discover more at www.discoverdowntown.com