The Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel offers flexible meeting and conference space, including space for trade shows.
Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel
- 1551 N. Thoreau Dr.
- Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
Marriott® International aspires to be the global leader that demonstrates how responsible hospitality companies can be a positive force for the environment. In that spirit, meetings at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center hotel feature:
- A campus that embraces the surrounding preserved natural wetlands.
- Low-water-demand plants and shrubs used throughout the campus.
- A pool that uses an eco-friendly mineral-based filtration system.
- Natural light throughout social zones to reduce daytime lighting energy usage.
- Live plants and water features in social zones to enhance air quality.
- Florescent lighting throughout meeting areas and social zones.
- Meeting area water stations stocked with reusable glass and recycled paper cups.
- A linen reuse program in guest rooms.
Conveniently connected to the hotel, our 100,000-square-foot exhibitor-friendly convention center provides an exceptional venue for trade shows and other large-scale events. This pillar-free space features 30-foot ceilings, state-of-the-art technology, including Wi-Fi access throughout, and can accommodate up to 459 10x10 trade show booths.