We offer three floors of easily-accessed, stacked meetings and event space totaling over 100,000 square feet, with stunning décor, and convenient to all the most glamorous venues and attractions of L.A. LIVE.
JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
- 900 West Olympic Boulevard
- Los Angeles, California 90015
Meet in High Style
Meeting space at our 54-story hotel is ideal for setting the scene, featuring a glass-enclosed boardroom and an open foyer that floods meeting areas with natural light.
Choose from state-of-the-art spaces that can be configured for any size group:
- Over 100,000 square feet of total meeting space
- Three premier ballrooms, including the Diamond Ballroom with over 25,086 square feet and seating capacity for more than 3,500 guests
- 38 meeting rooms in Los Angeles
- 35 breakout meeting rooms
- 14,000 square feet of ancillary meeting rooms, including a glass-enclosed boardroom
- Expansive foyer with natural light throughout meeting spaces
- State-of-the-art audiovisual and teleconferencing equipment, with on-site experts
- Full-service business center
- High-speed Internet access with zone coverage throughout every guest room, meeting room and public area-the largest bandwidth capability of any Los Angeles area hotel
- Technology network infrastructure integrated with the entire L.A. LIVE campus for limitless possibilities and configurations
- Expert meeting planners and onsite staff
- Dedicated meeting concierge
- Full-service, dedicated shipping and receiving capabilities
Los Angeles Convention Center
Offers a total of 720,000 square feet of exhibition and 147,000 square feet of meeting room space.
NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE
Provides a mid-sized venue for live performances and special events to complement the arena. The 235,000-square-foot, 7,100-seat venue hosts more than 125 music, family, dance and comedy acts, award shows, televised productions and short running Broadway theater events annually. Most notably, the theatre is the proud host of the American Idol Finale, American Music Awards, the ESPYs, and the EMMYs.
Home to four professional sports franchises - the NBA's Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers, the NHL's Los Angeles Kings, and the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks. STAPLES Center has established itself as the Sports and Entertainment Center of the World. Under AEG’s management, the arena has hosted high-profile events of national and international distinction, including The GRAMMY Awards, Democratic National Convention, and ESPN X-Games. STAPLES Center has also welcomed such major touring acts as U2, Paul McCartney, The Eagles, Prince, Justin Timberlake, Cirque du Soleil, and many more.
Featuring over 20,000 square feet of LED signage, including six 75-foot towers and a 22’ x 40’ display. The plaza space has been designed with flexibility as well as state-of-the-art “plug-and-play” technology to accommodate broadcast events, large celebrations, festivals, outdoor concerts, and other live programming.
Home to more intimate live performances at L.A. LIVE and able to accommodate over 2,300 guests, Club NOKIA is the perfect venue for emerging music acts and cultural shows, while also providing excellent space for corporate events and private parties.
Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE
Includes 140,000 square feet of state-of-the-art cinema with 14 auditoriums, including 6 RealD 3D screens and 3,705 seats. The 800 seat Premiere Cinema is one of the largest stadium auditoriums in the United States. It features a 70-foot giant screen that makes for an incredible movie experience. With close proximity to the convention center and the JW Marriott's hotel meeting and ballroom spaces, Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE is often utilized during the day for corporate presentations and break out space.
The GRAMMY Museum
Features four floors of exhibits exploring the creative process, the art and technology of the recording process, and the enduring legacy of all forms of recorded music. One-of-a-kind artifacts, films, and interactive experiences join together with exciting design, compelling interpretation and plenty of music to create an amazing and immersive Museum experience.
The ability to close 11th Street/Chick Hearn Court during non-peak hours is another major amenity serving L.A. LIVE as it connects STAPLES Center and provides a pedestrian-friendly campus and excellent logistics for red carpet arrivals at any of our meeting venues.
ESPN Zone L.A. LIVE
Step into ESPN Zone L.A. LIVE and you've entered a world where sport is king! ESPN Zone boasts a tasty menu featuring generous portions of expertly prepared American grill food, an arena of interactive games and attractions, and an unparalleled sports viewing experience. When you think ESPN, think ESPN Zone, because why should the SportsCenter anchors have all the fun!