When your meeting or trade show needs to be presented on the grandest scale, consider the Florida Exhibition Hall, the largest in-hotel exhibition facility in the state. Located on the lower level of the Convention Center, the exhibit hall offers 178,500 square feet of flexible space. For perspective, that's enough room for nearly 900 10x10 booths.
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
- 6000 West Osceola Parkway
- Kissimmee, Florida 34746
Florida Exhibition Hall
Your attendees will love the beautiful pre-function areas that open to gardens, with views of the swimming pools and recreational park. And you'll love planning a meeting in a space that affords so many creative options for your events.
- 178,500 square feet of exhibition space
- 31,800 square feet of pre-function space
- 19 contiguous, dedicated loading docks
- 20-foot hallways for easy load in/out
- Ground-level access through an 18-by 24-foot roll-up door
- Column sizes 3 feet in diameter
- Utility grid on 30-foot centers
- 5 lockable registration desks
- 9 lockable registration offices
- T1 Internet lines accessible throughout
- Luggage storage
- Optional valet parking
This space can be easily subdivided, so you can accommodate smaller trade shows, or shows on a grander scale.