Enhance your event with inspired and tantalizing cuisine. Here, you’ll find a feast for the senses captured in our cuisines from around the world, with savory specialties by our Gold Platter-winning chefs.
Food & Beverage
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
- 5350 East Marriott Drive
- Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Food & Beverage
Formal or casual, American or international … choose your dining experience:
- Tuscany, our award-winning restaurant featuring authentic Italian favorites.
- Blue Sage Restaurant serving American and bistro fare.
- Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine featuring bold Asian spices, fresh seafood and sushi.
- Meritage Steakhouse, serving prime steaks, chicken, and seafood at Wildfire Golf Club.
- Just a Splash Bar & Grill for fun, casual meals by the pool.
- Vista Lounge, for a casually hip cocktail scene.
- Blue Sage Marketplace, offering sandwiches, grab-and-go snacks and illy Coffee.
- Spa Bistro serving fresh, healthy selections.
- Starbucks® coffeehouse, open for breakfast and lunch.
Our innovative, detail-oriented catering team offers you hundreds of options—from fresh organic fare to Southwestern, Tuscan and Asian cuisine. Breakfast, coffee breaks, receptions, lunch and dinner are designed to delight the eyes as well as the palette. Choose from formal dining to sumptuous buffets, plus á la carte temptations from freshly baked favorites to multi-grain snacks.
Event Location Options
Imagine the flexibility of having over 250,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting, exhibit, and banquet space at your command. Our Grand Canyon Ballroom seats up to 4,000 people; the Wildflower Ballroom is ideal for grand events on an intimate scale. With three Pinnacle Peak Conference Rooms, eight Desert Conference Suites, four Hospitality Suites and two Boardrooms, you'll find the perfect space for every gathering.