JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
Food & Beverage
Enhance your event with inspired and tantalizing cuisine. Here, you’ll find a feast for the senses captured in our cuisines from around the world, with savory specialties by our Gold Platter-winning chefs.
Request for Proposal
Formal or casual, American or international … choose your dining experience:
- MERITAGE – an urban tavern - Offering a fun, upscale gathering spot featuring American fare, creative cocktails, Arizona craft beers and microbrews.
- Stonegrill – Great food, in an upbeat urban atmosphere with simple, well executed American and regional Southwestern fare.
- twenty6 Lounge – twenty6 features the signature JW Marriott wine program and charcuterie. Its bar highlights handcrafted cocktails and local beers while offering fresh, small plates, perfectly presented.
- Roy's Pacific Rim – Featuring bold Asian spices, fresh seafood and sushi.
- Just a Splash Bar & Grill – Have fun and enjoy good, casual meals by the pool.
- Spa Bistro – Serving fresh, healthy selections daily.
- Starbucks® – The coffeehouse is open for breakfast and lunch.
Our innovative, detail-oriented catering team offers you hundreds of options—from fresh organic fare to Southwestern, Tuscan and Asian cuisine. Breakfast, coffee breaks, receptions, lunch and dinner are designed to delight the eyes as well as the palette. Choose from formal dining to sumptuous buffets, plus á la carte temptations from freshly baked favorites to multi-grain snacks.
Event Location Options
Imagine the flexibility of having over 250,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting, exhibit, and banquet space at your command. Our Grand Canyon Ballroom seats up to 4,000 people; the Wildflower Ballroom is ideal for grand events on an intimate scale. With three Pinnacle Peak Conference Rooms, eight Desert Conference Suites, four Hospitality Suites and two Boardrooms, you'll find the perfect space for every gathering.
See a full list of available event locations