When hosting your event or meeting at the CasaMagna Puerto Vallarta Marriott Resort & Spa, you will see how your Dedicated Group Coordinator makes magic to ensure that your event goes as planned. That’s because one of Marriott’s best Events team is working backstage to ensure your event is a total success. Meet the dedicated team that works together to meet all your needs.
CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Paseo La Marina Norte 435, Marina Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco 48354
We have the right person for the right task, being one of the few teams with a specialized Banquets Chef in the region. Our chefs create art for your palate, with the best ingredients and quality. Whether it’s a banquet, coffee break or a business dinner, our chefs will make it an experience for your senses.
- Fred Ruiz; Executive Chef: A celebrity in the culinary world, Fred has been awarded twice with the Marriott Internationals’ Culinary Excellence Award in 2004 and 2006. He also has cooked for U.S. Presidents Nixon, Ford and Reagan.
- Kelvin Valenzuela; Sous Chef: With over 17 years of experience in kitchen, and 15 years with Marriott, and 4 International Gourmet Festivals; Kelvin’s talent and inventive imagination will create for you a luscious delicacy.
- Raúl Robles; Banquets Chef: Raúl, with 20 years of experience, is a master when it comes to banquets creation, no matter the party size.
In the perfect event, everything has to run smoothly and work with the right time. With that in mind, our catering team aligns with everyone, and your Marriott Meeting Expert to make your event run smoothly
- Luís Martínez; Banquets Manager: With up to 22 Certifications in AV, Events and Banquets and more than 15 years of experience, Luís knows it all when it comes to events.
- Rosendo Rufino & Carlos García; Banquets Captains: Luís Martinez' left and right hands, Rosendo and Carlos work together coordinating the staff, making all the pieces fit and thinking of every single detail that will have an impact in your meeting/banquet event. Their efficiency, expertise, and amazing culture of service are what set us apart from the competition.
Our staff has everything for your event, including furniture and the right equipment to set up mind blowing scenario for your meetings and conventions.
- Sergio Moya; Settings Supervisor: When talking about setups, Sergio's 20-year experience allows him to suggest the best choice for your event. He will combine your needs with his creativity and knowledge to be presented to you in a layout shape.
Rely on our audiovisual experts. We know how important it is to have the right equipment in the right place for the right group size. Our AV Department is equipped to fulfill meeting, conventions and catering events to get the “wow” effect you’re looking for.
- Daniel Flores; Events Technology: Daniel's Marriott certifications on AV, provides him the confidence to suggest the proper enhancements to each of your events. From projecting to ambiance lighting, screening and translations, Daniel will design the magic for you.
Certified Events Planners
A team of professionals that will partner with you along all the stages of your event. From planning to execution, they will work side by side with you. They are the “make it happen” team.
- Sonia Gudino & Ana Navarro; Local, Social Events & Weddings: As Marriott Certified Wedding Planners, this team will be “key” in the most important day of your life. Whether you need assistance with ideas or only need help developing yours, they will become your best friends until you say “I Do” and beyond.
- Rosario Rubio & Elsa Pérez; Event Management: Through their years of experience, Rosario and Elsa have learned that when talking with the planner of a meeting or convention, the first question to make is: what are the main objectives that you want to accomplish with this meeting? And they will go from there.
They will analyze your needs, your group profile and will develop along with you the best fit for your attendees.
- Claudia Andrade; Director Of Events, Restaurants & Bars Operations: As the Leader of the Event Management Team, Claudia has the responsibility of getting the clients' back. When the entire orchestra is in synchrony and every element plays the right instrument, the objectives are met and the participants and client are pleased, they will be back. Her 10 years of experience in Event Management get combined with creativity, out of the box thinking and detailed oriented skills that get translated in the team results.