Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa
Business Events & Meetings Overview
Choosing to host your meeting at the Coronado Island Marriott should be the easiest decision you have to make. With 14,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, our convenient location and dedicated Event Management staff, executing your successful and memorable event is a breeze.
Request for Proposal
About Our Hotel
Set on 16 acres of scenic waterfront, minutes from downtown San Diego, our Coronado Island hotel is the perfect venue for indoor or outdoor receptions, meetings or events. This is a sample of what we offer:
- 14 meeting rooms
- 25,000 square feet of total meeting space
- A main ballroom with capacity for up to 800 guests
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment
- Full-service catering options
- An on-site nationally-acclaimed restaurant
- Luxurious hotel rooms and business suites
On-Site Parking: $3 USD hourly, $25 USD daily
Valet Parking: $5 USD hourly, $30 USD daily
If you have work to do, what better place to do it than a beautiful island resort? The fully-equipped Business Center has everything you need to stay in touch to work efficiently, so you can get back to the real work of relaxing and enjoying yourself.
- Photocopying Service
- Fax Service
- Word Processing Service
- Computer Workstations
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Shipping Services
Awards & Recognition
- 2012: Hotel of the Year within the Western Region — Presented by Marriott International
- 2012, 2013: TripAdvisor Award of Excellence
- 2011: Gold Key Award — Presented by Meetings & Conventions magazine
High-Speed Internet Access
We provide high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel.
- Guest Rooms: Wireless, Wired for $12.95 USD per day
- Lobby and Public Areas: Complimentary Wireless
- Meeting Rooms: Wireless, Wired
Cancellation policies can vary by group but as a general rule, please note the following:
Company acknowledges that if it cancels or otherwise essentially abandons its planned use of the Room Night Commitment (a "Cancellation"), this action would constitute a breach of Companies obligation to Hotel and Hotel would be harmed. Because Hotel’s harm (and Companies obligation to compensate Hotel for that harm) is likely to increase if there is a delay in notifying Hotel of any Cancellation, Company agrees to notify Hotel, in writing, within five (5) business days of any decision to Cancel. In addition, if a Cancellation occurs, the parties agree that:
- It would be difficult to determine Hotel's actual harm.
- Due to the short period of time between the execution of this Agreement and the Event dates, and/or the projected non-capacity occupancy of the Hotel over the Event dates, Hotel is unlikely to be able to resell rooms or function space on a "last-sale" basis in the event of a Cancellation.
- The amount set forth below reasonably estimates Hotel's harm for a Cancellation.
Company therefore agrees to pay Hotel, within thirty (30) days after any Cancellation, as liquidated damages and not as a penalty, (90% Sleeping Room Revenue), plus applicable taxes, plus 35% of any amount by which any Banquet Event Order exceeds the total amount of Companies Food & Beverage obligation under this Agreement. Provided that Company timely notifies Hotel of the Cancellation and timely pays the above liquidated damages, Hotel agrees not to seek additional damages from Company relating to the Cancellation.