JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
The unique design of our venues and ballrooms in San Antonio acknowledges the region's rich architectural past. The vibrant colors of native Texas wildflowers woven through San Antonio venue and ballroom lend inspiration to meeting and social guests alike.
Request for Proposal
Our state-of-the-art meeting spaces bring your special occasion to life:
- Multiple outdoor venues with 83,000 square feet of space
- Largest meeting room is Grand Oaks Ballroom with maximum meeting space of 40,500 sq ft and maximum seating capacity of 6,300
- Over 20,000 square feet of pre-function space for receptions and banquets
- Maximum of 52 breakout meeting room(s)
- Exhibition space on-site
- 278,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space
Floor Plans & Capacity Chart
View Our Suites Information (PDF)
Grand Oaks Ballroom Ceiling Heights (PDF)
The Sunday House offers venues in San Antonio for retreats, receptions, board meetings and intimate gatherings.
River Bend Pavillion
The new River Bend Pavilion offers 5000 square feet of indoor space with a 4,2oo square foot covered deck, an expansive 18,000 square foot event lawn that includes a freestanding covered outdoor stage and grill.