SpringHill Suites Savannah Downtown/Historic District
Business Events & Meetings Overview
Host business events in Savannah at the SpringHill Suites Savannah Downtown/Historic District hotel where modern designs, technology and service hold the key to success.
Request for Proposal
Meeting rooms inside this Savannah conference hotel are easily accessible and convenient to the Savannah Civic Center, Jepson Center, Court House and U.S. Federal Buildings. Professional services include on-site catering and dedicated event managers to ensure the success of every event.
Catering options such as these allow event planners to choose a menu that best meet their tastes and needs:
- A traditional Southern breakfast buffet with country sausage, biscuits and gravy
- Lunch stations, such as build-your-own fajitas
- Fun snack breaks featuring popcorn and dessert bars
- Sophisticated social hours where guests can nibble on cocktail shrimp
- Personalized service from on-site sales manager and sales coordinator to assist with meetings, conferences, conventions, banquets, and other social functions
- Complimentary business center with fax, copy and printing services
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access is available throughout the property
- Three well-appointed meeting rooms, complimented by an Executive Boardroom for a successful Savannah business event
Maps & Parking
Valet only parking is available at the hotel for $20.00 per vehicle. Discount parking for groups and large-scale events is offered. Metered, on-street parking is available at various locations around the hotel and in city parking garages.
Maps & Transportation
Reservations and Payments
Reservations for guest rooms must be cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival date to avoid penalties. Guests arriving under a group block may pay individually or payments can be routed to a master account. A dedicated hotel sales manager will detail specific group plans.