This eco-friendly, LEED® Silver Certified, building is located directly across from the hotel. Its state-of-the-art spacious meeting space, as well as a rooftop garden that offers breathtaking views of the Wasatch Mountains, make this convention center a prime choice for events in Provo, Utah, for functions too large to fit in the hotel meeting space. This space can also be used for overflow breakout space when your convention is headquartered at the hotel.
You can also expect the following:
- 83,578 square feet of combined meeting, pre-function and garden space
- 19,620-square-foot Exhibit Hall, divisible in half or into three separate sections
- 16,894-square-foot Grand Ballroom, divisible into three sections
- 10 breakout rooms totaling 9,979 square feet of meeting space
- Executive boardroom
- 5,553-square-foot open rooftop garden space.
- Full-service kitchen, business services center, audiovisual services
- Wireless and Ethernet cable wiring throughout facility
- Exhibitor services and onsite trade show decorator services