Courtyard Sydney-North Ryde
Business Events & Meetings Overview
The Courtyard Sydney-North Ryde is dedicated to making your meeting as successful as possible. To that end, we offer several different rooms for hire, as well as customisable packages designed to meet your specific needs.
Request for Proposal
Meeting Space Highlights
- We offer 223 square metres of room space for hire, accommodating up to 100 guests, as well as a convenient location in North Ryde.
- We are ideally located close to Sydney’s motorway network, with easy access to all local transport.
- On-site dedicated event planners and audiovisual support ensure flawless and productive meetings.
- Accentuate your meeting with seasonally designed banquet and buffet menus, created by our Executive Chef and his team.
- Complimentary basic Internet access and parking are available to all meeting delegates.
- Day Delegate Package
- Arrival, mid-morning and afternoon tea and coffee breaks
- Delegate working or buffet lunch
- Flip chart, screen and whiteboard as part of each room hire
- Conference pads, pens, mints and iced water
Upgrade your meeting package with a themed break. Add something sweet for the chocoholics or something nutritious for the health conscious. We offer plenty of fresh options.
The Courtyard Sydney-North Ryde specialises in delicious and unique catering menus, including:
- Themed buffets
- International, themed and seafood buffet
- Alternative platted dinner
- Canapés and sharing platters
In addition to our stylish meeting rooms for hire, the Courtyard Sydney-North Ryde is pleased to offer innovative catering services, provided by our accomplished and experienced team. Whether your meeting calls for an elegant banquet, a sophisticated cocktail reception, or a simple coffee break, our creative culinary staff can develop menus based on taste, needs and budget. From traditional Australian favorites to ethnic-themed cuisine, you can be sure that your meeting menu will complement proceedings to perfection.
Floor Plans & Capacity Chart
Directions & Parking
All guests attending an event, meeting or conference will receive complimentary parking. Overnight parking is charged at $15.00 per car.
Directions from the airport:
Follow signs to City via the Easter Distributor, take the Harbour Tunnel signed for North Sydney, continue along Gore Hill freeway and through Lane Cove tunnel to North Ryde. Exit onto Epping Road and take a slight left towards Lane Cove Road. Turn right onto Lane Cove Road and then left on Talavera Road. Take the first entrance on the left.
Maps & Transportation