No matter what your reason for gathering in the Tampa area, trust the Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg to provide both the space and the service you need to achieve your goals. Our experienced hotel staff is dedicated to ensuring that your meeting is a success.
The Vinoy® Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
- 501 5th Avenue NE
- St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
At once classically elegant and refreshingly modern, our 42,000 square feet of meeting and conference center space can be configured to accommodate events of any size and style, from board meetings to large-scale conventions.
In addition, our on-site Navigators are available to help you discover the St. Petersburg that only locals know.
The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club can accommodate up to 60 10' x 10' tradeshow booths within our ultra-modern 11,520-square-foot Palm Court Ballroom venue. Pipe and drape is available through the resort.
We’re proud to be a Florida Green Lodging certified resort, employing a range of sustainable initiatives, including a sophisticated energy management system and the use of reclaimed water for irrigation.
Allow our team to help you choose the best venue for your event – from the beautifully restored Vinoy Grand Ballroom to a more modern space for conferences or exhibitions. Or choose a scenic outdoor setting that takes advantage of Florida's inviting climate.
Unforgettable moments sometimes occur in unusual settings. Allow us to suggest these elegant Tampa- area venues:
- Salvador Dali Museum – largest collection of Dali's work outside Spain; a beacon of the local arts scene
- Chihuly Collection – featuring the glass work of world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly, just a stroll from the resort
- Yacht Starship – dinner, lunch and brunch cruises
- Museum of Fine Arts – the quintessential sophisticated St. Petersburg experience