Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
When your meeting or trade show needs to be presented on the grandest scale, consider Prince George’s Exhibit Hall. Located on the lower level of the convention center, Prince George's offers 180,000 square feet of space, making it the largest hotel exhibition facility in the metro-Washington, D.C. area.
Request for Proposal
Prince George’s Exhibit Hall
Perfect for large events Prince George's Exhibit Hall features the following:
- 24,395 square feet of pre-function space
- 24-foot ceilings with all columns on 60-foot centers
- 17 dedicated and covered loading docks
- 5 lockable registration desks (19’ x 9’)
- 9 lockable registration offices (10’ x 9’)
- T1 and T3 lines accessible throughout
- Electricity and water accessible throughout
The exhibit space can be subdivided easily for smaller shows, so you can also host events on a grand scale or stay more intimate. And, Prince George's is the only Washington, D.C. area hotel exhibition hall with the ability to run a 24-hour move-in/move-out operation.