JW Grill Cannes Amenities
Our steak house offers a unique adventure in fine dining here in the heart of the Croisette. The JW Grill Cannes is a perfect venue for your dinner – combining a warm atmosphere and a soothing color scheme with trendy, luxurious furniture, marble flooring, gold accents, Swarovski Crystal chandeliers and ebony wood tables. ;
In this immaculately appointed ambiance, you'll enjoy not only delicious steak house fare, but stunning views of the Mediterranean. Leave your worries behind and enjoy the breathtaking sea view from our terrace, which is also the perfect spot from which to watch fireworks in the summertime!
A La Carte Fine Dining
Our steak house restaurant offers the finest American beef grilled to perfection, crisp salads and fresh seafood, as well as unparalleled views of the Mediterranean.
At the JW Grill Cannes you'll enjoy:
- Local-raised grown lamb, veal and poultry products with featured menu items.
- Wide range of grilled seafood and regional dishes.
- Meat and seafood dishes, grilled to perfection using a high temperature American grill.
- Delicious cocktails, handcrafted only with fresh local products served in signature glassware.
- A wine menu with a wide range of Provencal wines, as well as finest French wine yards from Bourgogne and Bordeaux.
- JW's famous cheesecake.
Chef Sébastien Klinholff is a native of the French Riviera, born and raised in Cagnes sur Mer. Influenced by his Spanish mother’s taste for fine dining, Klinholff soon acquired a love and admiration for all things food-related.
At a young age, Sébastien flew to New York in search of adventure. He joined Paris Dessert & Catering as a Pastry Chef, and worked his way up to the title of Director of Operations, where he ran both the retail/wholesale pastry shop and the exclusive outside catering operations.
Chef Klinholff gained invaluable training and confidence as he worked alongside a number of New York’s finest celebrity chefs. In 2003 he opened the New York Café in Hamilton, New Jersey, which he ran for the next four years, juggling between on- and off-site catering. Not long after that, he relocated to Tbilisi, Georgia.
Encouraged by Georgia's long love affair with food, Chef Klinholff accepted the position of Cluster Executive Chef at the Tbilisi Marriott hotel, where he ran the kitchens at the Tbilisi Marriott and Courtyard for four years. There, he cooked for presidents and ambassadors visiting the country, and was actively involved in the local community.
Chef Klinholff’s culinary philosophy involves the following:
• Only fresh, seasonable, simple and healthy foodstuffs
• Light saucing with infusions, broth and emulsifications, rather than butter and cream
• Efficient food plating and buffet presentation
• Working with the community (farmers, local schools, media …)
• Seizing every occasion to pass on his extensive knowledge