Join us for our special dining events throughout the year.
News & Events
- 4200 Jim Walter Blvd
- Tampa, Florida
- 33607 USA
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Dress code: Casual
News & Events
In the News
Pelagia Trattoria has been raved about since its grand unveiling in 2004. This Tampa, Florida fine dining restaurant offers its guests delicious Italian dishes that will shock and delight the palate.
Serving the Pelagia Trattoria has earned itself praise amongst area fine dining critics.
I Run For Wine
Loving Life at Pelagia Trattoria
Tampa Bay Metro
Ruffles & Truffles
Tampa Bay Business Journal
Tampa Bay Times
Roll Call – Heard on the Hill
Chelle’s Trip-N-Dine FL
Dash of Les
Tampa Bay Online
Features special recipes from Pelgia Trattoria's prior Executive Chef Andrew Basch
My Fox Tampa Bay
Awards & Recognition
Since opening in 2004, Pelagia has received more honors, awards and rave reviews than any other restaurants in Tampa.
Tampa’s Pelagia Trattoria has also received consistent critical acclaim from leading national and local food critics, and recognized as one of the best restaurants in Tampa.
Among the honors received over the years are the following:
- Best Restaurant – 2012 Taste of Westshore
- 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009 Golden Spoon Award, Florida Trend magazine
- America’s Best Restaurants, 2008, 2009 & 2010 Zagat
- 2010 Top Chef of the Year Award Presented by the Child Abuse Council to Pelagia Executive Chef Daniel Goldich
- Best Place for Dinner & Most Romantic Dining Spot, South Tampa Community News 2010
- The Top 50 Restaurants in Tampa Bay 2009, Creative Loafing
- Tampa Bay’s Best Restaurant, Creative Loafing, 2008
- Best Hotel Dining for Tampa’s Super Bowl, St. Petersburg Times, Dec. 20, 2008
- Best Hotel Dining, Chris Sherman’s 100 Reasons to Eat Out, St. Petersburg Times and TBT, January 2007