Our menus are always evolving to accommodate seasonal foods and the chef's inspirations. In fact, every morning the chef coordinates the perfect menu to fit that day’s harvest. Feel free to preview our sample menus, complemented by our wine list.
Primo with Patio Dining
- 3800 W. Starr Pass Boulevard
- Tucson, Arizona
- Open for dinner
- Dress code: Casual
James Beard Award-winning Chef, Melissa Kelly, will dazzle you with imaginative dishes inspired by the cuisine of Italy, Spain and France. Primo features an inventive and robust menu prepared with produce and herbs from local growers and from organic gardens onsite.
Also offered are regional specialties, exceptional wines and tempting desserts created by Pastry Chef Price Kushner. Dine inside or outside on our beautiful patio with breathtaking views of the Tucson lights.
Sample entrees include:
- Grilled Duck Breast with summer corn polenta and balsamic roasted figs.
- Pan Roasted Wild Alaskan King Salmon with a warm salad of julienne summer squash tomatoes, capers and almonds, and grilled garlic scape with a nasturtium butter sauce.
- Maine Halibut with Peekytoe crab risotto, Bloomsdale spinach and a Maine lobster sauce.
- Curry Dusted Seared New Bedford Scallops with crushed garden peas, baby carrots and sugar snaps with carrot jus.
- Grilled Bistro Steak with sautéed rapini, crushed fingerling potatoes, capers and salsa verde.
- Pan Roasted Apple Hill Farm Chicken Breast atop summer squash & blossom risotto, wilted spinach and a crisp blossom fritter.
- Serrano Ham-wrapped Monkfish on a bed of braised collard greens with shell beans, steamed cockles and a whole-grain mustard sauce.
- "Niman Ranch" Pork Saltimbocca, a sautéed cutlet of pork loin in a fresh sage infused mushroom-Madeira jus layered with Parma ham and garlic mashed potatoes.