A venue to love, honor and cherish. We can accommodate every wish and family tradition for your ceremony by offering breathtaking Coralville wedding venues, mouth-watering catering and a fresh approach to personal service.
Weddings at Our Hotel
Coralville Marriott Hotel & Conference Center Weddings
- Contact Our Wedding Expert
- Phone: +1-319-688-4000
- 300 East 9th St.
- Coralville, Iowa 52241
Weddings at Our Hotel
Committed To Authenticity
Seamlessly blending Midwest hospitality with contemporary sophistication, we take pride in the use of all local Iowa materials, food and artwork. Close to the University of Iowa and within easy reach of Cedar Rapids, Des Moines and the Quad Cities, our hotel is conveniently located for all your wedding guests in Iowa City.
Our property features:
- Exclusive use of local materials, food and artwork
- Unique Iowa Writer's Library, housing manuscripts from the country's oldest society of writers
- Lushly landscaped grounds along the Iowa River and Iowa River Landing with scenic river views and access to beautiful walking trails
- Easy access to Interstate 80, downtown Coralville/Iowa City and the Eastern Iowa Airport
- Close proximity to Brown Deer Golf Club
- Innovative guest rooms equipped with plasma TVs, Marriott Revive bedding, spacious workspaces and wireless
- Internet access
- Indoor pool and fitness center
Specials & Packages
Our all-inclusive packages make the planning of your wedding in Coralville effortless and enjoyable. Our standard Marriott Wedding Package features:
- Consultation with our Marriott certified wedding planner.
- An assortment of table linens, a base mirror and votive candles for each table.
- Complimentary guest room for the bride and groom on their wedding night.
- Complimentary dance floor, DJ table, guest book, gift tables, raised head table and room diagram and layout.
- Reduced room rates for wedding guests.
- Marriott Rewards points that may be redeemed for free weekend stays, hotel upgrades or airline miles.
- A personalized website for your guests to make room reservations.
- Complimentary gift-opening room the day after the wedding.
Upgraded Ballroom packages include:
- Complimentary cocktail reception in Ballroom Foyer.
- Selection of displayed hors d’oeuvres for the reception.
- Chilled champagne toast at reception.
- Three-hour host bar package.
- Your choice of wedding cake provided by Yummy’s Gourmet Cakes.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Catering Sales Executive
Marriott Certified Wedding Planner
“Everything was so beautiful, and moved along so well…It was truly a pleasure working with you. Thank you.” – Ginny & Bob
“My family couldn’t say enough about how much they enjoyed the tasting. We are very happy that we chose the Marriott for our wedding reception. Thank you for such a wonderful time.” – Kelly & Jason
“Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! You and your staff did an amazing job for Nicole and Nate’s wedding on July 28th. The food was fantastic, the ballroom was beautiful and your staff was helpful and kind." – Roger & Deb
If alcoholic beverages are to be served on hotel premises (or elsewhere under the hotel’s alcoholic beverage license) the hotel will require the beverages to be dispensed by hotel servers and bartenders only. The alcoholic beverage license requires the hotel to (1) request proper identification (photo I.D.) of any person of questionable age and refuse alcoholic beverage service if the person is either underage or proper identification cannot be produced and (2) refuse alcoholic beverage service to any person who, in the hotel’s judgment, appears intoxicated.
Guaranteed numbers of guests is required a minimum of three (3) business days prior to the function and is not subject to reduction. You will be billed for the guaranteed number or actual attendance, whichever is greater.
Upon signing of the sales contract, a $1,000.00 deposit will be due. This deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to the Master Account.
We accept all major credit cards, cashiers check, or cash. Payment must be received three (3) business days before your function with your final guarantee. Your Sales Manager will be delighted to provide you with further information on payment plans.
Service Charge and Tax
Service charge of 23% and applicable sales tax will be added to all food and beverage, facility fees, and audiovisual equipment. Service charge and tax may change without notice.