We offer unparalleled services that your guests will appreciate, from spacious guest rooms to fabulous pre-reception areas, breathtaking indoor and outdoor ceremony venues and specialty linens and chair covers. From the initial planning stages until the last guest departs, our caring and experienced professionals will create the flawless event that you have dreamed about since you were a little girl.
Weddings at Our Hotel
Charlotte Marriott SouthPark Weddings
- Contact Our Wedding Expert
- Phone: 1-704-364-8220
- Email for Weddings
- 2200 Rexford Road
- Charlotte, North Carolina 28211
Weddings at Our Hotel
In This Section
With our group rates and reservation packages, we make it easy to make your guests feel welcome. Whether it’s an intimate gathering or a large-scale celebration, you can reserve a block of 10 or more rooms for your guests at a discounted rate.
What’s more, we will provide a complimentary, custom-designed website at your request for your guests to learn all about the details of the weekend, making it even easier for your guests to plan their trip to Charlotte. To reserve a block of rooms, click on the link to the right to fill out an RFP and have one of our sales professionals contact you.
Enjoy a variety of hotel services and amenities, including:
- A fitness center
- Our on-site restaurant, Rexford Park Public House
Directions and Parking
Charlotte Douglas International Airport - CLT- 10.4 miles
Driving directions: Take Billy Graham Pkwy South. Billy Graham will turn into Woodlawn Rd, Woodlawn will turn into Runnymede Ln. Turn right on Barclay Downs Dr, left on Morrison, left on Coca-Cola Plaza, Right on Rexford Road hotel on right. 2200 Rexford Road
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Executive Car Service hotel shuttle; fee: 20 USD (one way) ;reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: 38.00 USD (one way)
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Valet parking fee: 15 USD daily
Our Event Managers are Certified Wedding Planners who will personally assist you in planning every detail of your wedding. The Banquet Manager and our highly-trained staff will provide your guests with white-glove service to realize a stunning event. And to further ensure everything about your wedding day is perfect, we offer special services to make the day complete for you and your guests.
- A Certified Marriott Wedding Planner to assist you with all wedding details
- A tasting to help personalize your menu prior to your reception
- Complimentary room for the bride and groom on the wedding night
- Midnight snack for the bride and groom in their room
- A dedicated, personal server assigned to you for the evening
- All tables, chairs and linens (white or champagne)
- Square, mirrored tiles and votive candles for each table
- Chiavari chairs
- Silver or gold beaded charges to enhance the aesthetic of your table
- Floor length cotton linens and napkins colored to your choice
- Parquet dance floor and staging for musical entertainment
- Complimentary cake-cutting service
- Champagne toast for all guests
- Customized wedding website
- Marriott Rewards Points
We want you to take your time in making big decisions, which is why we offer the courtesy of holding your space for up to two weeks.
Please contact Alanna Nice, firstname.lastname@example.org, our Certified Wedding Planner/Sales Manager. She is happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your special day.