Unwrap the complete package.
Experience the effortless planning of a perfect wedding reception. Our all-inclusive Marriott Wedding Package includes:
- Wedding night guest room for bride and groom, with champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries following the reception
- Reception room setup, dance floor, head table, floor-length linens, votive candles and mirror centerpieces
- Cake table with serving service, champagne, two toasting glasses
- A/V package, including LCD projector, screen and microphone
- Invitation to hotel-sponsored wedding food and beverage tasting
- Discounted guest room accommodations
- Personalized wedding reception Web page
- Guest parking
- Marriott Rewards Points – 3 points for every $1 up to 50,000 points
The first non-refundable deposit due with your signed agreement is equal to 10% of the food and beverage minimum for your event. An additional 30% of the food and beverage minimum is due six months prior and 60% is due three months prior. The estimated final balance is due ten (10) days prior to the event. All deposits are non-refundable and coincide with cancellation fees if the event is to cancel.
Service Charge and Taxes
All Wedding Package prices are inclusive of 24% service charge and current sales tax.
All food and beverage must be provided by the Overland Park Marriott with exception of the wedding cake, traditional items and outside catering services of Kababesh or Korma Sutra must be approved by the Catering Sales Executive or Wedding Event Planner. The sale and service of alcoholic beverages are regulated by the State of Kansas.