So you’ve got that “on-top-of-the-world-getting-married” feeling? And why not? After all, your wedding should be all about you and your point of view. We will guide you through the intricacies of wedding-day decision making, and make sure you stay “on-top-of-the-world” throughout your entire wedding planning experience.
Weddings at Our Hotel
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay Weddings
- Contact Our Wedding Expert
- Phone: +1-305-536-6385
- Email for Weddings
- 1633 North Bayshore Drive
- Miami, Florida 33132
Weddings at Our Hotel
In This Section
It’s Your Perfect Bay
Rising 31 stories over Miami’s glamorous waterfront, the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay has a lofty perspective on weddings. As a premier Miami wedding hotel, we strive to make your wedding distinctly yours. Located in the heart of downtown Miami’s Arts and Entertainment District, the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay offers an atmosphere of casual elegance and refinement, along with:
- A waterfront wedding site with a gorgeous view, just minutes from the Port of Miami and the glamorous shops and restaurants of South Beach
- A luxurious, 100-percent smoke-free hotel, with 579 state-of-the-art guest rooms and 20 suites
- An exquisite, recently redesigned ballroom that can accommodate wedding receptions for up to 500
- Outdoor pool, whirlpool and state-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the bay to help alleviate those pre-wedding jitters
- Golf, tennis, beach and water activities available nearby
Special Group Rates
The Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay is pleased to offer group rates, based on 10 rooms or more, for our out of town family and friends. We also provide you with a custom web page which outlines the details of your event and allows your guests to reserve their room online.
Gorgeous, Inside and Out
Overlooking Miami’s sparkling Biscayne Bay, the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay offers the perfect indoor and outdoor space to make your wedding as intimate or as grand as you wish.
- Come celebrate in our Grand Ballroom with vibrant colors and an elegant chandelier
- 9,300 square feet
- Features floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing expansive views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline
- 2,500 square feet
- Overlooking a 200-slip marina with picture-perfect views of cruise ships sailing into the horizon
- An ideal setting for pre-dinner cocktails
- Available for events no later than 11 p.m.
- The perfect space to accommodate smaller, more intimate weddings
- 1,732 square feet