Located on 17 waterfront acres in Key Largo, this tropical resort is just 55 miles from Miami — yet a million miles from ordinary.
Discover an ambience of relaxed luxury in a lush setting that fronts the pristine white beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. You and your guests will simply love the attentive service and casual style, along with:
- 153 guest rooms, including 20 suites, featuring luxurious bedding, high-tech amenities and private balconies with gulf views
- Outdoor pool, day spa, fitness center, dive shop and backcountry fishing
- A selection of indoor and outdoor event venues to accommodate picturesque ceremonies and receptions
- Certified wedding planners to provide personalized consultations and services
- Exceptional catering team led by our award-winning executive chef
By choosing to celebrate your wedding with us, you've taken the first step in really being able to relax and enjoy the moment.
Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort offers a variety of wedding packages that put it all together for you and create an unforgettable experience. In addition to the services of an event manager who will help you plan and direct all aspects of your wedding, our 5-hour Key Largo Wedding Package includes:
- Five-hour open bar
- Butler passed hot and cold hors d'oeuvres
- Champagne toast
- Special room rates for out-of-town guests
- Complimentary two-bedroom suite for the happy couple on the wedding night
- Deluxe bayside upgrades for the parents of the couple
- Complimentary parking
Like every other aspect of your wedding in Key Largo, what you choose to serve your guests should be a reflection of you. Whether it's a five-course "Floribbean" dinner or beachfront cocktail reception, our catering team ensures that your selections are freshly prepared, elegantly presented and taste positively divine.
View our Wedding Packages (PDF)
Resources for the Couple
We know how time consuming and stressful planning can be. It's our goal to make the planning process a smooth and easy one for you. Use our experience to make yours one you'll always remember.
The following checklist is a valuable tool to help you plan your wedding — from ceremony to reception.
Planning Tools Kit