It takes a perfect combination of amazing wedding venue options and an experienced staff of experts to create an affair to remember, and Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa and their team is no exception.
Weddings at Our Hotel
Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa Weddings
- Contact Our Wedding Expert
- Phone: 1-760-836-1253
- 44-400 Indian Wells Lane
- Indian Wells, California 92210
Weddings at Our Hotel
In This Section
Relax and Enjoy
In the heart of the Palm Springs Desert, deep within California’s Coachella Valley, the Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa invites travelers to discover a bit of Heaven. Enter a paradise of active leisure and casual glamour surrounded by some of the most compelling natural beauty in the world.
Our premier resort offers a rich variety of experiences:
- Swimming at our sandy beach pool
- Golfing at the renowned Indian Wells Celebrity and Players courses
- Savoring the celebrated flavors of award-winning Sirocco Italian Restaurant
- Spending the evening socializing around a crackling fire pit
Nestled against the San Jacinto and Santa Rosa Mountains, the Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa is only minutes from the myriad natural wonders encircling Palm Springs, where guests can enjoy:
- Canyon jeep tours
- Horseback riding
- Mountain biking
- Aerial tours
These are just some of the means available to explore the amazing desert landscape and its colorful flora and fauna.
The expert team at Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa will assist with every last detail. From dedicated planning professionals and on-site technical experts to a seasoned culinary team, everyone works around the clock to ensure that your wedding receives the very best service and experience.
Our resort features 560 newly renovated guest rooms with a modern mid-century design inspired by the history of the Palm Springs area. All guest rooms feature dual sink vanities with hairdryers, 46-inch flat screen TV's with in-room movies and remote, and in-room coffee.
Sip & Savor
Our resorts award-winning dining and entertainment options include Sirocco, serving traditional Italian cuisine, CAVA, offering California cuisine, Glo Lobby Bar, featuring an imaginative menu indoors or outside in a casual fire pit setting, and Glo Sushi, serving both traditional and non-traditional rolls.
The Royal Treatment
Spa Esmeralda offers 19 treatment rooms and a comprehensive menu of spa therapies, couples massage, steam rooms, Agim Hair Salon, and lush Spa Garden with outdoor treatment cabanas.
From the second we stepped foot on the property, we could tell that each and every associate knew who we were and that they were here to ensure we had the wedding of our dreams.
- Gil Mahlmeister, recent groom
- 35% of your minimum revenue guarantee (non -refundable ) will be required in order to make the reservation definite. This initial deposit will apply to your future balance.
- 50% of your minimum revenue guarantee will be due four months prior to your event.
- 100% of your estimated total cost will be due seven ( 7 ) days prior to your wedding.
- The balance will need to be by certified check, money order, cashier's check or Credit Card. We are unable to accept personal checks.
Directions & Parking
The Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa offers guest valet parking or complimentary self-parking. Valet parking charges are per vehicle at an event or overnight rate, and may either be posted to your master account or guests may pay themselves.