Welcome to a Fort Myers beach wedding venue that is serene, casually elegant, and full of romantic settings worthy of the most special moment of your life. This is the perfect place to gather family and friends for the wedding of your dreams.
Weddings at Our Hotel
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa Weddings
- Contact Our Wedding Expert
- Phone: 1-239-466-2192
- 17260 Harbour Pointe Drive
- Fort Myers, Florida 33908
Weddings at Our Hotel
In This Section
About the Resort
There's a reason nearly every wedding at Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa takes place in an outdoor setting; it's simply breathtaking. Blue skies dotted with puffy white clouds and shimmering waterscapes provide an idyllic Florida backdrop to celebrate the beginning of your new life together.
Situated on southwest Florida's dazzling Gulf Coast, surrounded by 85 acres of lush landscaping and peaceful water views, Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa is an ideal tropical paradise where warm breezes and swaying palms create the perfect setting for your important day. We will make your vision come to life, whether the wedding of your dreams is a more traditional occasion, or one that has you dancing barefoot in the sand.
Your guests will not only enjoy luxurious yet relaxed surroundings, but all of the facilities and amenities this Four-Diamond waterfront hotel has to offer, including:
- Stylish accommodations
- A full-service spa recognized by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the best
- Tennis courts on site
- Beachfront retreat
You'll love the Marriott approach to making your wedding all about you; gorgeous indoor ballrooms; the even more alluring outdoor event space; the culinary creations of our catering team; the intuitive expertise of our wedding experts. We will marry all of these things together and bring your dreams to life.
Accommodations & Amenities
This luxurious resort is located on a private 85-acre peninsula fronting the Gulf of Mexico, just 28 miles from Naples, Florida, and a short drive to Sanibel and Captiva Islands on Florida's southwest Gulf Coast. You and your wedding guests will simply love the attentive service and casual style that envelopes this beautiful haven of gracious hospitality, along with:
- 278 exceptional guest rooms and 69 spacious suites, featuring luxurious bedding, high-tech amenities and private balconies with gulf views.
- Three outdoor pools, on-site spa, fitness center and several golf courses nearby.
- A selection of indoor and outdoor event venues to accommodate picturesque ceremonies and receptions.
- The Spa at Sanibel Harbour, a full-service on-site spa for your pre-wedding pampering.
- Certified Wedding Planner to provide you with personalized consultations.
Directions & Parking
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) is located just 21 miles away from the resort.
On-site, self-parking is a $12 daily. Valet parking is $20 daily.