Discover beauty that stands the test of time. Discover a spectacular city favorite in the heart of St. Louis’ hottest district, and explore the endless possibilities of your timeless wedding.
Weddings at Our Hotel
Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel Weddings
- Contact Our Wedding Expert
- Phone: 1-314-418-5820
- 800 Washington Avenue
- St. Louis, Missouri 63101
Weddings at Our Hotel
Maps & Transportation
Follow Interstate 70 East for approximately 15 miles to downtown St Louis and exit at Broadway (one way street). Continue on Broadway to Washington Avenue and turn right. The hotel is two blocks up on the left side of street across from the America's Center Complex at 8th Street and Washington Avenue.
Our Historic Property Features
Built in 1917, this architectural masterpiece uniquely blends lavish amenities with classic 20th Century American style. From a Bedford limestone, tapestry brick and glazed terra cotta exterior to a majestic two-story rooftop garden and ballroom, it’s no wonder this gem was celebrated by the St. Louis Art League as a work of “pre-eminent artistic merit.”
- 4 elegant and sophisticated ballrooms with seating for up to 1,700 guests
- 4 classic banquet hall venue options for more intimate affairs
- Special wedding touches include – designer china, ice carvings and an "Ice" Martini Bar
- 916 guest rooms, 43 suites, 372 Kings, 503 Doubles, and 17 ADA accessible rooms, all featuring luxurious Revive bedding with pillow-top mattresses and comfy duvets
- 18th Floor Club Lounge provides breathtaking views of the St. Louis skyline
- Indoor pool, 24-hour fitness club and golf nearby
- Capri Restaurant, serving delightful Midwestern American cuisine
- Lobby Bar and Starbucks on-site
- Located near Washington Avenue, Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium and Historic Riverfront
Explore All That St. Louis has to Offer
Want to know where the real action is? Your guests will discover all St. Louis has to offer with the help of Navigator. Whether it's a tasty piece of Gooey Butter Cake, a St. Louis tradition, or delicious St. Louis Barbeque, out of towners can learn where the locals go with the guidance of a real St. Louis native. Our Navigators lead the way with up-to-date recommendations of the best, most authentic and undiscovered side of the city.
As part of the wedding package, complimentary event valet or self-parking is available. Our self-parking garage is located on 9th Street and Washington. Valet parking is at the main hotel entrance on 8th Street. Overnight parking charges are $14 for self-parking or $28 for valet parking.
Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel is proud to be AAA Star and Mobile 4 Diamond rated!