- Catch a concert or special event at the Arena at Gwinnett Center, located less than ten miles away.
- Enjoy the Mall of Georgia's array of top shopping and dining, located steps away from our hotel.
- We're also near the stunning Lake Lanier, one of North Georgia's premier vacation destinations.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta,GA
- Georgia Aquarium
- +1 404 581 4000
- High Museum of Art,Atlanta,GA
- High Museum of Art
- +1 404 733 5000
- CNN building downtown Atlanta, GA
- +1 404 8272300
- Gwinnett Recreation Park, Gwinnett,GA
- +1 770 904 3547
- World of Coca-Cola downtown Atlanta, GA
- +1 800 6762653
- Horseback riding
- Miniature golf
- River rafting
- Scuba diving
Things to Do
The what, when and where on local happenings, special events and more
- 34 miles SW
- 09/09/15 to 09/11/15
- 32 miles SW
- 08/21/15 to 08/23/15
Family & Children's Activities
Regal IMAX 20 Mall of Georgia
- Located in the Mall of Georgia, Regal Movies offers showings in digital, RealD, and IMAX.
Treetop Quest at The Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center
- Soar, zip, climb, crawl, and swing your way through the most unique adventure course in Georgia!
- From novice to experienced climber, they have something for every skill level.
Imagine It! The Children's Museum of Atlanta
- The Children's Museum of Atlanta is the city's only children's museum and is the largest in Georgia.
- Fee: 12.75 USD
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
- Clubhouse Restaurant
- Chateau Elan Golf Course:
18 holes, 7,030 yards. Par for course: 71
Lake Lanier Islands
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.