- Visit students or stroll the campus at the University of Maine. It's only 15 minutes from our hotel.
- We're also near premium shopping at Bangor Mall. Browse over 80 different stores.
- Try your luck at the Hollywood Casino, or head south from the hotel to Bangor Municipal Golf Course.
51F / 11C
Clouds Early / Clearing Late
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- 2nd oldest Garden Cemetary in the US
- Friends of Mt. Hope Cemetery
- +1 207 942 1900
- aboard the F/V JENNY G II
- Penobscot Narrows Lobstering Tours
- +1 207 745 4442
- Stephen King sites
- SK Tours of Maine, LLC
- +1 207 947 7193
- Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Whale Watching Co
- +1 207 288 2386
- Biking trail
- Horseback riding
- Miniature golf
- Rock climbing
- Snow skiing
Family & Children's Activities
- The finest indoor family entertainment.
Maine Discovery Museum
- Kids get hands-on learning at this Downtown complex with interactive exhibits on science & the arts.
Treworgy Family Orchards
- Come visit us here at Treworgy Orchards and discover what life is like on a real working farm!
Family Fun Bowling Center
- We are a 20 lane, family-owned-and-operated bowling center.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
Bangor Municipal Golf Course, a 27-Hole Championship layout designed by Geoffrey Cornish.
- Kelly Nine:
9 holes, 3,216 yards. Par for course: 36
- Bangor Municipal Course:
18 holes, 6,335 yards. Par for course: 71
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Body scrub
- Couple's Massage
- Paraffin hand treatments
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.