- Stop by the famous House of Blues, located outside the front door of our boutique hotel in Chicago.
- Enjoy world class shopping and dining on the Magnificent Mile while at our luxury Chicago hotel.
- Kayak in the Chicago River during your stay at our hotel near Chicago's Magnificent Mile.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Murder Sites, Haunted Houses
- Chicago Hauntings
- +1 888 446 7891
- Chicago River
- Chicago Architecture Foundation
- +1 312 922 8687
- Downtown Chicago, Trolley Tour
- Coach USA
Things to Do
The what, when and where on local happenings, special events and more
- 4 miles N
- 04/24/15 to 04/26/15
Family & Children's Activities
Lincoln Park Zoo
- Small, free zoo with lions, primates, reptiles, a children's area & an interactive farm exhibit.
Chicago Children’s Museum at Navy Pier
- Family museum on Navy Pier with lots of hands-on-exhibits, including many for young kids.
Six Flags® Great America
- Sprawling amusement park with more than 100 rides & attractions, including myriad roller coasters.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
- Theme park featuring Lego-built cities, monuments & animals plus interactive exhibits & rides.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
- Clubhouse Restaurant
- Port Course:
18 holes, 7,164 yards. Par for course: 72
- Starboard Course:
18 holes, 7,166 yards. Par for course: 72
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.