Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- 6540 Huntley Rd.Columbus, OH 43229
- American Whistle Company
- +1 800 876 2918 ext. 4
- 1777 Arlingate Ln.Columbus, OH 43228
- Anthony-Thomas Candy Company
- +1 877 226 3921
- Short North Arts District, 958 N. High St.Columbus
- Camelot Cellars
- +1 614 441 8860
- 1777 E. Broad St.
- Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- +1 614 645 5892
- 110 Mill St.Gahanna, OH 43230
- Ohio Herb Education Center
- +1 614 342 4380
- 586 E. Town St.Columbus, OH 43215
- Kelton House Museum and Garden
- +1 614 464 2022
- Biking trail
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Miniature golf
- Nature preserve, trail
- Snow skiing
Things to Do
The what, when and where on local happenings, special events and more
Family & Children's Activities
- Renowned center makes science fun with hands-on discovery, featuring several interactive areas.
Columbus Zoo & Aquarium
- Animal & marine life showcase with a hands-on tide pool, reptile lab, kangaroo walkabout & more.
Magic Mountain Fun Center
- Go-Karts, Miniature Golf, Batting Cages, Bumper Cars and a state-of-the-art Video Arcade.
- Water park with a giant pool & raft slides, high-speed mat races, a lazy river & more.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
- Treadmill, elliptical, bike, wt machines
Fitness classes: Fee
- Greens fees apply
- Gahanna course:
9 holes, 3,050 yards. Par for course: 35
Designed by Jack Kidwell, ASGCA/Dr. Michael Hurdzan, ASGCA
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Hair & scalp treatments
- Makeup Services
Alum Creek State Park
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.