- Five restaurants are within a five-minute walk and endless options are within driving distance.
- We are just five minutes from The Medical Center of Aurora, a world-class health care facility.
- Our Heather Ridge golf course hotel's location provides easy access to I-25 and nearby attractions.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Denver, Colorado
- Gray Line
- +1 800 472 9546
- Georgetown Loop Railroad
- +1 888 456 6777
- Pikes Peak
- Manitou & Pike's Peak Cog Railway
- +1 800 745 3773
- Rocky Mountain National Park and surrounding areas
- The Colorado Sightseer, Inc
- Biking trail
- Horseback riding
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Miniature golf
- Snow skiing
Family & Children's Activities
Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- The NFL's Denver Broncos play home games at this horseshoe-shaped football stadium.
Children's Museum of Denver
- An old fire truck, bubble-blowing lab & other interactive exhibits help kids learn by participating.
Chuck E. Cheese's
- Kid-friendly chain known for its arcade games, pizza parties, play zones & mouse mascot.
- Sprawling facility with animal exhibits, shows & demonstrations, plus venues for eating & shopping.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
Fitness classes: Fee
- Saddle Rock Golf Course:
18 holes, 7,351 yards. Par for course: 72
- Driving range
- Meadow Hills Golf Course:
18 holes, 6,492 yards. Par for course: 70
- Greens fees apply
- HeatherRidge Country Club:
18 holes, 6,106 yards. Par for course: 70
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.