- Our hotel is less than half an hour's drive away from great entertainment at Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
- We're also near a host of large local businesses, including Lucent Technologies and Lockheed Martin.
- Head northeast from our hotel to Centennial, Colorado - home to a range of great outdoor activities.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Select Colorado Destinations
- Colorado Wilderness Rides and Guides
- +1 720 242 9828
- Denver Downtown Area / Historic District
- A Colorado Adventure - Segway Tours
- +1 303 449 6780
- Coor's Brewery, Golden, CO
- Miller-Coor's Brewery
- +1 800 642 6116
- Colorado Wineries
- Colorado Wine Country Tours
- +1 303 777 9463
- Biking trail
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Mountain biking, trail
- Rock climbing
Family & Children's Activities
- View 3,500 different animals, representing over 650 species.
- Fee: 15.00 USD
ChatField State Park
- Hiking, camping, fishing, boating, picnicking, biking and more!
- Fee: 8.00 USD
- Theme park, Water Park, rides, games.
- Fee: 34.99 USD
The Wildlife Experience
- A child’s Museum and a whole lot more!
- Fee: 10.00 USD
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
Fitness classes: Fee
Fitness services: Personal Trainers
Special guest privileges: Free Guest Passes
- The Links at Highlands Ranch:
18 holes, 4,580 yards. Par for course: 62
Designed by Hale Irwin
- Lone Tree:
18 holes, 7,054 yards. Par for course: 72
Designed by Arnold Palmer
- South Suburban:
18 holes, 6,263 yards. Par for course: 72
Designed by Dick Phelps
- Meridian Golf Course:
18 holes, 7,292 yards. Par for course: 72
Designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Arrowhead Golf Club:
18 holes, 6,636 yards. Par for course: 72
Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.