- The Residence Inn Eugene Springfield is a short two-mile drive from the University of Oregon.
- Catch an Oregon Ducks sports game at the nearby Autzen Stadium and Matthew Knight Arena.
- Although close to bustling downtown Eugene, our hotel's riverfront location feels a world away.
- Bike rentals
- Biking trail
- Horseback riding
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Miniature golf
- Nature preserve, trail
- River rafting
- Rock climbing
- Table tennis
- Snow skiing
Family & Children's Activities
- Amazon Pool is ideal for outdoor group gatherings and parties.
- Fee: 5.00 USD
Splash! At Lively Park
- Year-round indoor water park featuring slides, wave & kiddie pools & a sun deck, plus an adult spa.
- Fee: 6.50 USD
- Kid-focused museum featuring rotating hands-on science exhibits & a planetarium.
- Bowling is your family sport.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
- Driving range
- River Ridge Golf Course:
18 holes, 6,256 yards. Par for course: 71
- Oakway Golf Course:
18 holes, 3,700 yards. Par for course: 61
- Laurelwood Golf Course:
9 holes, 3,212 yards. Par for course: 35
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Body scrub
- Foot bath
- Paraffin hand treatments
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.