- We are an ideal stay for your weekend stay during NDSU football home games at the Fargodome.
- We offer the amenities to make your stay relaxing while attending events like the Fargo Marathon.
- The hotel is only minutes from dining, bars and the historic Fargo Theatre in downtown Fargo.
- West Acres Mall
- North Dakota State University
- Biking trail
Family & Children's Activities
Children's Museum - Yunker Farm
- Children learning and science projects at the first brick house built in the Dakota Territories.
- A recreated pioneer village with over 400,000 artifacts.
Red River Zoo
- See a variety of animals including unique cold animals.
Fargo Air Museum
- See historic airplanes from the past 100 plus years.
Sports Center 0.3 miles
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
Fitness classes: Complimentary
Edgewood Country Club
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.