- Indulge in some of the city's best shopping and dining from our hotel near downtown Jacksonville.
- Put some sand between your toes and relax! Our hotel is just minutes from popular beaches.
- Stay at our hotel when visiting friends and family at the University of North Florida.
86F / 30C
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Segway Tour of the picturesque Ameilia Island
- Eco Motion
- +1 904 251 9477
- Budweiser Plant & Brewery
- +1 904 696 8373
- Tour of the beautiful St. John's River
- Jacksonville River Cruise
- +1 904 306 2200
- Amelia Island
- Kayak Amelia
- +1 904 251 0016
- Trolley tour or walking tour of haunted historic S
- St. Augustine Ghost Tours
- +1 888 920 8687
- Tour historic St. Augustine
- St. Augustine Old Town Trolley Tours
- Biking trail
- Horseback riding
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Miniature golf
- Mountain biking, trail
Family & Children's Activities
- Water park/mini golf/race track
- Fee: 19.00 USD
Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
- The zoo occupies approximately 110 acres and has over 2,000 animals in its collection.
- Fee: 5.00 USD
“Hands On” Children’s Museum
- The museum motivates children to develop their cognitive, physical and social skills.
- Over 100 years old, this attraction offers gator & reptile shows plus zip lining over the grounds.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
Fitness classes: Complimentary
Fitness services: 7-day Trial Pass
- Greens fees apply
- Driving range
- Windsor Parke Golf Club:
18 holes, 6,765 yards. Par for course: 72
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Hair & scalp treatments
- Makeup Services
Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Bch, Ponte Vedra Bch
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.