- The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu is maybe the world's most famous and prestigious football venue.
- The Castellana area is one of the most dynamic business areas in Europe.
- Plaza Castilla is located in the north of the city and is a main transportation hub.
- Real Madrid Stadium (Santiago Bernabéu)
- Prado Museum
- Thyssen Museum
- Reina Sofía Museum
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- Puerta de Alcalá
- Serrano Street
- Parque del Buen Retiro
- Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
AVILA & SEGOVIA
- AVILA & SEGOVIA
El Escorial & Valle de los Caídos
- Panoramic View of Madrid
- Panoramic View at night
Toledo Whole day tour
Family & Children's Activities
Museo de Cera
Parque de Atracciones de Madrid
+34 91 5411118
- It is an original & eco-friendly mode of air transportation with 80 cabins for 5 people in each one.
Museo del Ferrocarril
Club de Golf Olivar de la Hinojosa 6.6 miles
+34 91 7211889
- Greens fees apply
- Club de Golf Olivar de la Hinojosa:
9 holes. Par for course: 29
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.