- The National Museum of the Marine Corps provides a lasting tribute to Marines.
- Hiking trails, fishing, swimming and lakefront adventures can be found at Lake Anna State Park.
- Hartwood Winery features award-winning wines in the nearby rural community of Hartwood.
Museum of Marine Corp
- Stafford County Courthouse
- Quantico National Cemetary
- Hartwood Winery
- Lake Anna State Park
- Hugh Mercer Apothecary Shop
- Mary Washington House
- Washington's Ferry Farm
- White Oak Civil War Museum
- James Monroe Museum
Carved from the gentle rolling hills of Stafford County, the emerald green fairways and bright white bunkers provide dramatic contrast to the natural pine, hardwood forest and wildlife that call Augustine home.
- Greens fees apply
- Clubhouse and Golf Shop
- Golf Program available for Juniors
- Augustine Golf Course:
18 holes, 6,817 yards. Par for course: 71
Designed by Rick Jacobson
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.