- Treat your family to a fascinating look at the 18th century in nearby Colonial Williamsburg.
- At 45-minutes from the resort visit the Apollo 12 command module at the Virginia Air & Space Center.
- Relax in our vacation rentals conveniently located near Busch Gardens and Water Country USA.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Washington D.C.
- Tidewater Touring
- +1 757 872 0897
Busch Gardens - Williamsburg
Ford's Colony Country Club
Jamestown Settlement & Yorktown Victory Center
Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant
- Miniature golf
- Nature preserve, trail
Things to Do
The what, when and where on local happenings, special events and more
Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival
- 13 miles
- 05/22/15 to 06/28/15
William & Mary Family Weekend
- 9 miles
- 09/25/15 to 09/27/15
Family & Children's Activities
Water Country USA Park
- Water rides and attractions, food and fun.
- Theme park.
Pirate's Cove Adventure Mini-Golf
- Mini-golf fun for the whole family.
Ripley's Believe it or Not
Kingsmill Resort & Golf Club 12 miles
- Putting green
- River, Plantation, Woods, and Bray Links Courses:
63 holes, 20,600 yards. Par for course: 72
Designed by Arnold Palmer, Pete Dye, Curtis Strange and Tom Clark.
Colonial Heritage Golf Club 7 miles
- Driving range
- Colonial Heritage Golf Club:
18 holes, 6,889 yards. Par for course: 72
Designed by Arthur Hills
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.