- The University of Pittsburgh campus is blocks away from our hotel.
- We have six major UPMC hospitals within a two mile radius of our hotel.
- The Bloomfield Business District on Liberty Avenue is Pittsburgh's Little Italy neighborhood.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
Family & Children's Activities
Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- One of the top rated Natural History Museums in the United States
- Fee: 17.95 USD
Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
- Museum that caters to children. Lots of activities year round.
- Fee: 14.00 USD
Carnegie Science Center
- Science Center geared toward kids under 18. Also an Omniplex Theatre (additional fee)
- Fee: 18.95 USD
Kennywood Amusement Park
- Top rated amusement park in the area.
- Fee: 40.99 USD
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
Fitness classes: Fee
Fitness services: Zumba, Pilates, Spinning, etc.
Special guest privileges: Full Service Health Club; Ask for daily rates
Grandview Golf Club - 412-351-5390
- Grandview Golf Club - 412-351-5390:
Hickory Heights Golf Club - 412-257-0300
- Hickory Heights Golf Club - 412-257-0300:
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.