- Stroll the campus of North Carolina State University (NCSU), just a ten-minute drive from the hotel.
- We're also near PNC Arena, home to NCSU Wolfpack basketball and the NHL's Carolina Hurricanes.
- Head just across the street from our hotel to the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Downtown/ North Carolina Capitol
- Historical Walking Tours
- Raleigh, NC
- Raleigh Trolley Tour
- +1 919 857 4364
- Historic Raleigh/ Durham NC
- Tobacco Road Tours
- +1 919 371 2653
- Raleigh, NC
- Triangle Segway Tours
- +1 800 979 3370
- Horseback riding
- Miniature golf
Family & Children's Activities
Marbles Kids Museum
- Hands-on museum that inspires imagination, discovery and learning, larger-than-life IMAX experiences
- Fee: 5.00 USD
North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
- Hands on Natural Science Museum
- Our wall-to-wall inflatable slides, jumps, and obstacle courses will keep your kids active.
- Every Hard Knocks location features multiple urban themed arenas to bring your indoor war to life.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
Fitness classes: Complimentary
- Greens fees apply
- Lonnie Poole Golf Course:
18 holes, 7,210 yards. Par for course: 71
Designed by Arnold Palmer Signature Course Opened 2009
Synergy Spa combines advanced clinical aesthetics with comprehensive spa therapies in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. Our goal is to combine consistency with experience and training from around the world to offer every client the best service available
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Foot bath
- Massage lessons
- Paraffin hand treatments
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.