91F / 33C
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Babcock Ranch and Telegraph Cypress Swamp
- Babcock Wilderness Adventures
- +1 800 500 5583
- Aerial Sightseeing
- Classic Air Ventures
- +1 888 852 9226
- Captiva Island
- Captiva Cruises
- +1 239 472 5300
- Fort Myers and Fort Lauderdale Area
- Everglades Day Safari
- +1 239 472 1559
- Tarpon Bay
- Tarpon Bay Explorers
- +1 239 472 8900
Sanibel Harbour Princess Dinner and Brunch Cruises
- Sailing In the Gulf of Mexico
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- +1 239 466 4000
- Biking trail
- Miniature golf
- Scuba diving
Family & Children's Activities
Imaginarium Science Center
- Let your imagination run wild at Fort Myers' Imaginarium Science Center.
Chuck E. Cheese’s
- Chuck E. Cheese’s is a safe, wholesome environment with games, rides, prizes, food and fun.
Sun Splash Family Waterpark
- Enjoy 14-acres of water slides, pools and fun at Southwest Florida’s largest waterpark.
Calusa Nature Center & Planetarium
- Our 105 acre site has 3 nature trails, a Planetarium, butterfly & bird aviaries, and picnic areas.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
Fitness classes: Fee
- Driving range
- Shell Point Golf Club:
18 holes, 5,716 yards. Par for course: 71
Designed by Gordon Lewis
- Crown Colony Golf and Country Club:
18 holes, 6,219 yards. Par for course: 72
The Sanctuary Golf Club on Sanibel Island, FL is an Audubon International Cooperative Sanctuary Golf Course.
- Putting green
- The Sanctuary lf Course:
18 holes, 6,326 yards. Par for course: 72
Ft. Myers Beach
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.