Louisville Attractions Guide
Louisville has something for everyone! Although known as the home of the Kentucky Derby, there's much more to discover.
78F / 26C
66F / 19C
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
Blue Grass Tours
- Horse Farm Tours, Bourbon Trail Tours
- Blue Grass Tours
- +1 859 2525744
- Biking trail
- Horseback riding
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Miniature golf
- Mountain biking, trail
- Nature preserve, trail
- Rock climbing
Family & Children's Activities
MidAmerica Sports Center
- The area's premier indoor sports facility, with 64,000 sq ft of courts and equipment.
- Home of the Kentucky Derby-the greatest two minutes in sports!
Louisville Slugger Field
- Home of the Louisville Bats, one of the most exciting minor league teams.
Fourth Street Live Entertainment Hub
- Premier dining, entertainment & retail destination in the heart of historic downtown Louisville, KY.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
- Women only exercise room, indoor pool, walking track
Fitness classes: Fee
Special guest privileges: Free to Guests
- Greens fees apply
- Driving range
- Senecca Golf Course:
18 holes, 6,633 yards. Par for course: 72
- Driving range
- PGA's Valhalla Golf Course:
19 holes, 6,990 yards. Par for course: 71
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Hair & scalp treatments
- Makeup Services
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.