- Downtown Harrisonburg and James Madison University are just blocks away.
- Enjoy skiing, snowboarding, and golfing at Massanutten Resort - less than ten miles away.
- Natural wonders like Shenandoah National Park and Luray Caverns surround us.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Most popular cave in eastern US
- One-hour tours
- +1 540 743 6551
- Scenic flights over the Shenandoah
- 20- and 30-minute flights for up to three
- +1 540 743 7339
- One-mile guided tours
- Easy access, spectacular formations
- +1 888 4CAVERN
- Full-day & multi-day mountain bike tours
- Multiple destinations and levels of difficulty
- +1 877 305 0550
- Rentals & guided excursions
- Canoe, kayak, or float in an innertube
- +1 540 298 2385
- Self-guided museum tours
- See Wilson's birthplace, beautifully restored
- +1 540 885 0897
Lakeview Golf Course
James Madison University
Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce
Eastern Mennonite University
- Miniature golf
- Mountain biking, trail
- Nature preserve, trail
- Snow skiing
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
Fitness services: Yes
36 holes, 6,013 yards. Par for course: 72
- Heritage Oaks:
18 holes, 6,324 yards.
- Packsaddle Ridge:
18 holes. Par for course: 72
The Beauty Spa 2.2 miles
Body, Mind and Spirit Rejuvination for Women & Men. Gift Certificates available, can arrange services for large parties at special rates. 24 hour cancelation policy.
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Foot bath
- Paraffin hand treatments
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.