- Snorkel the shallow reefs and relax on the warm sands of Turtle Beach.
- Explore the island's historical treasures with a visit to the 300-year old Brimstone Hill Fortress.
- Enjoy the thrill of casino gaming at the 35,000-square-foot Royal Beach Casino.
- Basseterre (Island Capital)
- Rain Forest
- Romney Manor
- Sugar Plantations
- Brimstone Hill Fortress
- Mount Liamuiga
- St. Kitts Railway
- Black Rocks
- Caribelle Batik
- Carib Beer Brewery
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
Different tours available through the tour desk
- Horseback riding
Things to Do
The what, when and where on local happenings, special events and more
St. Kitts Golf Open
- 1 miles
- 05/22/15 to 05/24/15
Family & Children's Activities
- snorkeling trip on a catamaran (parents required to join)
- Rain forest hiking (parents required to join)
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.